Friday, January 29, 2021
SANTA FE – The New Mexico Department of Health on Wednesday announced the updated statewide COVID-19 map for the two-week period beginning Thursday, Jan. 28, with Sierra County now at the Yellow Level.
- Essential businesses (non-retail): No capacity restrictions.
- Essential retail spaces: 33% of maximum capacity
- Food and drink establishments: 25% of maximum capacity for indoor dining.
- All other businesses: 25% of maximum capacity.
- Houses of worship: 33% of the maximum capacity.
- Places of lodging: 60% of maximum occupancy.
- Mass gatherings limit: 10 persons; 25 vehicles
- Close-contact recreational facilities: Remain closed