Monday, February 1, 2021
Two new cases of COVID-19 and zero deaths were reported over the weekend in Sierra County. Since March, 2020 there has been 17,033 tests performed with 669 positive cases reported according to the New Mexico Department of Health’s website.
Sierra County is now at the Yellow Level.
- Essential businesses (non-retail): No capacity restrictions.
- Essential retail spaces: 33% of maximum capacity.
- Food and drink establishments: 25% of maximum capacity for indoor dining.
- All other businesses: 25% of maximum capacity.
- Houses of worship: 33% of the maximum capacity.
- Places of lodging: 60% of maximum occupancy.
- Mass gatherings limit: 10 persons; 25 vehicles.
- Close-contact recreational facilities: Remain closed.