Thursday, February 11, 2021
SIERRA COUNTY IS NOW GREEN:
- Essential businesses (non-retail): No capacity restrictions
- Essential retail spaces: 50% of maximum capacity
- Food and drink establishments: 50% of maximum capacity for indoor dining; 75% of maximum capacity for outdoor dining
- Close-contact businesses: 50% of maximum capacity
- Outdoor recreational facilities: 50% of maximum capacity
- Close-contact recreational facilities: Remain closed
- Houses of worship: May hold religious services, indoors or outdoors, or provide services through audiovisual means, but may not exceed 50% of the maximum capacity of any enclosed space on the premises
- Places of lodging: 75% of maximum
- All other businesses: 50% of maximum capacity
- Mass gatherings limit: 20 persons, 120 vehicles
No new cases of COVID-19 and zero deaths were reported yesterday in Sierra County. According to the New Mexico Department of Health, over 18% of Sierra County’s population have been partially or fully vaccinated.
Sierra Vista Hospital is providing FREE drive thru COVID testing every Saturday in February. They will test you in your vehicle in the north parking lot between 9am and 3pm. This Saturday, February 13th, drive thru for a short comfortable nasal swab.