Sierra County Board of Commissioners hereby gives public notice that a Special Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 5, 2019 at 10:00 am, to be held in the Sierra County Commission Chambers, 855 Van Patten, Truth or Consequences, New Mexico 87901.
Items on the Agenda:
- Resolution Opposing HB 206 Establishing a State NEPA Process
- Resolution Opposing HB 220 Opposing Legislation that Amends the Water Quality Act to Provide Where the Effect of a Discharge on Ground Water is to be Determined
- Executive Session: State of N.M. v. Elephant Butte Irrigation District et al
- Direction regarding filing of amicus brief in State of New Mexico v. Elephant Butte Irrigation District, et al
- Consideration of Resolution in Support of Copper Flat Mine
For additional information contact the Sierra County Administrative Office at (575) 894-6215.